After several research on different brands of digital cameras, I finally ended up by choosing Canon SX 100 IS.
- 10x optical zoom lens with optical Image Stabilizer
- 8.0 Megapixels
- DIGIC III image processor
- Face Detection Technology enhanced with new Face Select and Track function and dedicated Face Selector button
- Canonâ€™s total anti-blur solution with ISO 1600, Auto ISO Shift and optical Image Stabilizer
- Improved Red-Eye Correction in playback
- 2.5â€ LCD screen
- 18 shooting modes including full manual control
- Digital Tele-Converter and Safety Zoom*
I have ever been fascinated by good photographs. The quality and beauty of every photograph looks to be artistic. I came to know that my new camera comes with features like shutter speed adjustments, aperture adjustments etc. Have to learn about it in order to snap good pics.
I owned a Canon SX 100 IS :)